Sat and Sun, 9am-4pm
October 17 and 18, 2020
Includes $227 class fee, $350 material fee and $18 paypal fee
Build a pair of these unique sphere speakers along with a Bluetooth amplifier equipped console to power them. You’ll be able to connect with your mobile phone to play your favorite music. All material is provided except for the small amount of wood required for the Bluetooth console.
- Fundamentals of speaker theory & design
- Accurate cutting of miter joints
- Routing perfect holes for speaker mounting
- Speaker enclosure assembly
- Basic electrical wiring and component installation
- Application of finish
Bring to the first class:
- 4/4 material – species is of your choice; 5-1/2” wide x 36” long.
These are minimum dimensions, we will do final machine work at CSW
- Safety glasses
- Hearing Protection
- Mask (Covid-19)
- Tape Measure
Tools to Bring: Stay tuned, we are working on a tool list
You can bring a lunch, or eat out.